My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Friday, April 22, 2022

Mouth Watering Seasoned Lentil Potato Stew #fragrant #seasonings #healthyfood #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen #braininjuries

 

Lentil Potato Stew

I'm blown away by the flavors of these spices in this stew. I'm not a big fan of lentils yet they give me a boost of energy and clarity-which I really needed tonight. I recorded a song on my new interface and did a bit of organizing. I woke up to a hard stretch of yoga. All this tired me out easily. I munched down some coconut flour brownies (post on here) in between cooking all this because I made the homemade broth and tried to organize my food for the weekend. Even with leftovers it gets tiring. This stew wasn't too bad as far as tiring me out. The taste is really something to knock your socks off. 

Lentil Stew from HealthNut Nutrition

Homemade Broth inspired by Spain On a Fork I threw mainly whatever I had to spare: stems of kale,  1 1/2 carrots scrubbed, one small potato I convinced myself was going scrubbed and cut in half as well as I slice the carrots in 3 proportions, onion powder (needed the last onion I had for the stew), 1 1/2 bay leaves (came these sizes), all the spices mentioned in a bit less where I used 4 cups of water instead. Came out good I think and complimented the stew. I used the instant pot for this broth on soup/broth button. 

No comments:

Post a Comment