My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Honey Sweetened Banana, Mango, Strawberry Ice Cream #healthydesserts #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen #womenwithinflammation #abusedwomen

 

Banana, Mango, Strawberry Ice Cream

I like soft serve though I put some of this in the freezer in a loaf pan as suggested. I only had one more serving so I'll see how this goes. The taste of this serving is very good and hit the spot. Will make it again. I'm finding mango brings natural sweetness-this is important for the smoothies I make with all the healthy ingredients that I don't look forward to every morning. It seems to do the same for this ice cream. I eyeballed the milk and honey; I've done this so many times so I was lucky to get it down. I wouldn't of had any more of the fruit I wanted to try the Ice Cream mode of my Ninja Pro with that I've had for 4 months and haven't officially tried it. This recipe is truly a life saver. I will try with other fruits but I'm skeptical that I'll have the same luck with sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment