My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Blessed Sunday with Amish Breakfast Bake and Six Sisters Stuff Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice #healthyfood #womenfightinginflammation #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen

 



This recipe took me quite a while and was grateful to have the next one easier. I started on this as soon as I got up and finished at 10:00 am, getting up at 7:00 am. The alternative ingredients that you may not use were: homemade ricotta drained, more Swiss cheese where I had less cheddar and put some of it on top, did half the recipe and decided to settle for 7 eggs which was all I had and I'm not a fan of a lot of eggs in say and omelette, green pepper, a bit of crushed red pepper for the Anaheim pepper, ground turkey, made my own hash brown potatoes by peeling and grating them and then soaking them in hot water for a few minutes, and added salt and pepper. Got 9 breakfasts out of this. Very pleased. The best breakfast bake I've made so far. It is mild but tasty enough. I hate too much fatty meat or eggs or it being too spicy. I even used a bit less cheese. Thanks All Recipes-love them.

Recipe


Once again you can count on Six Sisters Stuff for a large, tasty meal for your whole family and leftovers for some. I will make it again but half the recipe where I have eight servings just for myself. I used frozen vegetable so you may want to blanch the vegetable to not have to heat up the whole dish just for them where the consistency is already at a delectable state when the soup and cheese are heated and melted. Other than that I wouldn't change a thing. This is all healthy. I used a more expensive cream of chicken soup where I'm getting lazy getting more into my work with the public and justified it where I'm getting so many meals with it. Even if you were to buy the cheaper one with 'as I say' inflammatory ingredients you would probably pay close to what the better ingredient one costs as of the inflation now. Nice job guys! (I rinsed my rice).

Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment