My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Feta Pesto Pizza and Spanish Lentil Salad #helathydinner #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen #womanfightinginflammation #abusedwomen

 Love this pizza!!!! Each time I try a new variation of a recipe I seem to feel I can't go back to the original recipes I'm used to. I can't say enough about this. I used a very thin pizza crust which I think made it.

Feta Pesto Pizza




Spanish Lentil Salad from Spain On a Fork

I used a recipe for  homemade lentils from Rainbow Plant Life for this lentil salad. I had no red pepper or corn. I added crushed black olives drained and even a bit of feta cheese at one point for a kick. I used a bit of aero garden parsley for the salad dressing and red wine vinegar. The dressing is through the roof. I tenderized my chopped carrots and green pepper a bit. The entire salad is great. Will make again.

No comments:

Post a Comment