My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Air Fryer Pizza Rolls and Zucchini Fries #pizzaFriday #healthyfood #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen #womenfightinginflammation #abusedwomen #alternativeingredients

 I found pizza Friday on a Thursday and I've found you can cook pizza in the air fryer thanks to Cathy at Fabulessly Frugal. And a new site Gimme Delicious for the fries. For the pizza rolls I used some ground turkey that I browned in Italian seasoning instead of ham and I made a homemade pizza sauce from diced tomatoes that was too watery but I worked with it. It worked out well; the pizza tasted great. It's not as pretty as Cathy's but it tasted good. My photos aren't as good as my son's either but I worked with that too. The zucchini sticks speak for themselves. They were delicious. I used some leftover homemade breadcrumbs seasoned with Italian seasoning for them.



Air Fryer Pizza Rolls

Air Fryer Zucchini Fries

No comments:

Post a Comment