My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

This Week's Special Recipes #newrecipes #excited #healthyfood #womenwithinflammation #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen

 These are recipes I'm trying this week. So excited! Making lemonade out of lemons!!!




Spinach Roll Ups

I'm looking forward to these because they're not your traditional lasagna recipe. I get tired of that. I think roll ups are fun.

Homemade Ricotta for my Recipes


Cardamom Chicken Thighs

This is very high in antioxidants and the first time using cardamom. Very excited!

(Update: DELICIOUS!)

Lemon Pound Cake Muffins

For breakfast, where I don't eat simple carbs in between meals, unless I've omitted quite a bit in my regular meal before. Frosting should be a challenge but I trust Detoxinista.

Quick Lemon Frosting

I use coconut sugar instead of refined white; should be interesting. I'm also excited to finally use some of my lemon extract.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment