My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Delectable Homemade Adobo Seasoning #adobo #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen #homemadeseasonings

 I had been checking out adobo seasoning online to buy for a while. It either didn't have the price I was looking for or the ingredients. This turned out just fine. The taste on the air fryer chicken leg stood out. I used the chicken preset button, brushed two legs with olive oil, then sprinkled 1/2 tsp of the seasoning that I had stored in a ziploc bag label adobo seasoning on both legs. I turned them both on one another and what fell in the bowl and they were covered enough. I turned the legs halfway through with tongs. I always brush olive oil on the bottom of my air fryer basket when I cook. This didn't need to done when turning.



Same recipe, two different places. I don't remember which one I used.

Traci's Adobo

Food

No comments:

Post a Comment