My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Monday, January 20, 2020

Banana Flour Brownie Bites, Flourless Carrot Cake Banana Muffins, Cauliflower Pizza Crust and More... #holisticliving #holisticmedicine #foodpantrymomtips #lorijeaninthekitchen



 

Dessert Green Banana Flour Chocolate Brownie Bites put in the freezer and then dipped in melted Homemade Dark Chocolate



 Flourless Carrot Cake Banana Muffins

These are delicious. I added 1/4 c. of raisins and filled the baking cups after greasing them with coconut oil and then doubled the baking time. Check your oven for appropriate time perhaps one muffin before. Usually a muffin/cupcake is at least 25-30 minutes. I also skipped the cream cheese frosting, which I would have used coconut sugar, because I didn't have cream cheese in the house.





 Avocado Flat Bread with Black Bean Dip

I like the variation of these two because I used garbanzo flour in the flat bread recipe (tricky) mixed with black bean dip that has a bit of a spicy kick to it. It's very affordable if you use a food pantry. It's a great snack and very filling even for a lunch.

The snack appears to erase my brain fog, which at the time doesn't appear to be defined, enough to give me energy to do a couple errands. My huge problem I had when run down from abuse with a kid, and even now.





Cauliflower Pizza Crust 
made with Chef Pete Evans Pizza Sauce
Cauliflower rice is frequent at pantries.



Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes


Another great one for food pantry moms. I used spicy brown mustard though I will look for dijon myself. Loved the extra potatoes in a fish cake (I used a whole cup) as the French; I was raised on salmon potato pie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment