My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Eat Your Burning Throat Away #Chocolate #pie #hazelnut #inflammed #rabid #healing from #abuse #lorijeaninthekitchen

My throat was burning, as usual, fighting our elements, and I usually make a natural dessert but was low on milk for the chocolate pudding. I had hazelnut milk in the house. I used that. Wow! My throat was being burst with great nutrients and it was fighting my sore throat. I could feel antibodies entering my body for the fight of what was going on with my body. Please try.

Recipe Links below:

Cornstarch Chocolate Pudding (or pudding of your choice) I use coconut sugar.

Two different pie crust mixes (I have to eat gluten free, and suggest you try it here and there at least.)

Honey Graham Cracker Pie Crust
 made with almond and coconut flour

Bake or No-Bake Almond Flour Pie Crust 

I made an oversized tart out of mine.


I'm suggesting making a crust with almond flour, at least, because I could feel the anti-inflammatory reaction greater. I want to add if you use food pantries hazelnut milk is plentiful here.




No comments:

Post a Comment