My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Monday, December 2, 2019

Holistic Findings #poisons #pesticides #preservatives #additives #medicine #holistic #lorijeaninthekitchen

Stress levels in the body don't raise cholesterol within a week. I find it strange, maybe not so now, that I week before my scheduled doctor's appointment to announce to the world that I lowered my cholesterol over 200 points, 225 to be exact in a nine month period, by diet alone, and not by eating less fat, but cutting additives and preservatives, then eventually refined sugar and gluten, after I had stopped taken my cholesterol lowering medication Lipitor that my head and body started to feel scarily strange. It wouldn't be the first time my body had been exposed to unwanted advances at unfortunate times, after all after being medically counseled on being poisoned with a substance easy to hide in the home of a pesticide component in my food, why would one or others be surprised to a forced situation on my body before a doctor's appointment with such a scandalous bureaucratic society. My body somehow went out of control the week before my appointment and I had to reluctantly surrender to my Lipitor once again, frightfully feeling I should try everything at this point that I had, at this time too. My tests showed the conclusion much lower results, and I had only taken Lipitor for a week; It takes two week for Lipitor to kick into your system at all. The doctor, or PCP, said I didn't need it but could take a dose of 40mg anyway and that it wouldn't hurt me. ?! What's that?

I have now been able to cut it down in half and will continue to those who oppose exposure to substances that are financially beneficial to the few bad bureaucrats that this simple injured woman may have caused a threat to.

Article Sugar Conspiracy by the Guardian

Healthy fats are needed and good for us.


Coconut oil





Olive Oil

Photo by Pixabay from Pexels
 
 
Avocado oil
 




No comments:

Post a Comment