My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Parmesan-Zucchini Fritters to Chocolat Banana Muffins #youarewhatyoueat #sogroovy #lorijeanfinnila


These are so good with sour cream and more parmesan on top. I used fresh graded parmesan cheese. 
I was in the midst of making these.



I added a pinch of anise and used coconut oil instead of butter. I also added everything together at the same time and baked it for almost an hour. I would use less coconut oil next time and more toward a pinch of anise. Anise brought fragrance to it and it only had a bit of crisp from the oatmeal. Very tasty and good for breakfast too. This helps my fatigue and sugar cravings.




Delectable


Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
I haven't been crying for chocolate. I used honey and 1 tblsp of cinnamon.


Crusted Mashed Potatoes
Unbelievably good. I felt I was exploring another culture of food which I enjoyed tremendously. I used gluten free breadcrumbs which worked fine.

Sloppy Apple Pie Square
This is the best pie crust I've made for a dessert. I used scraps leftover from a French Canadian salmon pie I made after leaving it in the fridge for a bit. Oh so delicious. I used Bob's Red Mill 1:1 flour and coconut oil. I didn't miss the butter in this recipe. I also used some of the apples in the recipe above scraping of the oats - the anise was the winner in this filling. Just the touch of it brought a rich essence to my mouth.

Feeling 'So Groovy!'

Come join me tomorrow or listen after at iHeart and 'feel groovy' with Dr. Pedersen as he heals us with silver!!

1 comment:

  1. I have become happy to have a look at this newsletter after searching at google, after reading I have written a chunk of the article about dr. ryan shephard : Thank you for the thing and supporting me.

    ReplyDelete