My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Tarragon Chicken and Salmon Cakes #wildcaughtsalmon #panfriedchicken #lorijeaninthekitchen



Salmon Cakes made with pumpkin puree and egg. I borrowed  "the Heal Your Gut cookbook" by Hilary Boynton and Mary G. Brackett from the library. The recipe is on p. 151. The cakes were so good I didn't need the lemon pesto to go with it.






 Tender Pan-Fried Chicken Breasts

This is the best pan-browned then baked chicken I've ever had. The spices and herbs combined are phenomenal. The ginger, dried mustard and thyme were just the beginning to this. I had some gluten-free flour in the house if you choose to go that route. I also cut the recipe in half and used olive oil. I was so happy to use the tarragon I just bought and was dying to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment