My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Monday, June 5, 2023

Coconut Sugar Air Fryer Donuts #healthyfood #loriinthekitchen #spiritualjourney #platedcravings

 I was afraid to make this recipe. Many people use their air fryers for multiple things not ordinarily requested by the recipe. Well that’s what I did with this one, including swapping out the sugar glaze for brushing coconut oil on half the warm donuts then sprinkling cinnamon coconut sugar on them. The other half I used homemade chocolate softened to dip. I liked the coconut sugar ones best. They remind me of the ones my Portuguese grandma use to make. Ooooh so good! And she’s so right, you don’t need the hole. They’re so much better, light and fluffy!





 Recipe from Bakers Table.

I air fried the donuts for anywhere from 8-10 minutes reaching 190 degrees after brushing them and the parchment paper with coconut oil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment