My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Monday, February 20, 2023

Chocolate Chai Cheesecake Bars #ohyummy #Lori’s the kitchen #womanfightinginflammation #alternativeingredients

 




This is so yummy and easy. I used my homemade graham crackers that I used coconut sugar and some coconut oil in place of some of the butter where I wanted it lighter for my stomach. and this dish called for more butter in the crust. I also didn't add any extra cinnamon on top when I made the graham crackers (recipe below).  I usually will put at least a third of coconut oil instead of butter when I'm baking. I think it's lighter on my stomach and ads taste. I used my homemade yogurt made with Wolfgang Puck's bread machine and strained some for about 30 minutes to get a greek yogurt consistency. Hershey's sugar free chocolate chips that gave a bang is what I used. I just used unsweetened cocoa powder that was $1.99 from Walmart. This is so DELICIOUS!


Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment