My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Monday, May 2, 2022

Trader Joe's Run #foodshopping #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen #womenfightingflammation #abusedwomen




Full description of items in video here.
This is my first Trader Joe's run I'm sharing. I plan on doing more. I was surprised how many items I found I could eat after looking at the back of the package of many items. I plan on doing another run and getting more items I found I can eat and share here. I think the joy in shopping for food is the fact I'm not fighting urges and splurging myself in the items I find I can eat. I used to walk in the grocery store anxious and confused previously or at least lost because I felt subconsciously to a direction. I would eat and subconsciously feel bad- though it was literally bad, for me. Things that are FDA approved aren't necessarily okay for me to eat-as well as us, but the effects won't show up right away like in me. The feeling of fatigue, sick stomach, fatigue, burning, so many others would creep in on me, me not even realizing it and feeling miserable. And then medical tests would show up to this. The first thing I did that was a diagnosis I had for over 20 years (Hashimotos) was to research it. I found other women in the same position with no ordinary medical options. I tried and tried many ideas. I found a way to incorporate some of it and found Western medicine alternatives to help me eye what might be helpful to me. I'm still always learning but I'm gaining as well. Feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment