My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Lazy Garlic Butter Pasta #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen #pinchapinksalt #easyrecipes #simple #shelflife #alternativeingredients

I threw this together after recording an event for my The Women Channel. I was exhausted and needed something healthy and quick to go with Pesto chicken legs. I used Jordan Page's shelf cooking idea and threw in what I had on hand that had to be used up for this delicious pasta recipe. A couple of basil leaves, a bit of lemon, and a bit of olive oil for some of the butter where it helps my stomach, some frozen broccoli and cauliflower where I used the instant pot to cook the pasta-made my life so much easier with preparation and time. Appreciated Shani's base. I will definitely be making both of these recipes again.

Slightly off-centered.

Shani's Pasta Recipe

Chicken Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment