My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Monday, March 14, 2022

Homemade Graham Crackers with Coconut Sugar and Coconut Oil #healthysubstitutes #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen #womanfightinginflammation

 I swapped out with coconut oil and coconut sugar to keep it anti-inflammatory. They taste yummy. Will be grinding them in my food processor for a graham cracker pie crust.



I was surprised I could make these. My hands get tired easily from injuries from abuse so I was pleased I could use my Wolfgang Puck bread machine to blend the dough for these crackers-let me tell you this was no easy task for any dough machine. It came out beautifully with no effort on my part. I did substitute the refined sugar for coconut sugar and felt a milder oil taste using inflammatory-safe coconut oil is a better choice. I used regular milk as well. The flavor is bursting and now I have an option to make this dessert that I've been dying to make with the chai flavors. I couldn't find any graham crackers without refined sugar or an inflammatory oil. I can blend these in my food processor to make graham cracker crumbs.

Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment