My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Lemon Pound Cake Muffins #coconutsugar #honey #lemon #soyummy #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen


Lemon Pound Cake Muffins - Hit the spot.

Taste of Home knocked it out of the park with these pound cake muffins that I would never ordinarily be able to eat. They're even good with coconut sugar-which I use all the time because I don't use refined sugar (white sugar specifically, the brown sugar is easily covered by coconut sugar). I topped them off with lemon glazed frosting from Detoxinista. Fab. I put just a very, very, small smidgen (2 or 3 drops) of lemon extract and let it sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes or so and it left a perfect tang with my coconut sugar for these muffins.


Muffin Recipe

Lemon Glaze Frosting




No comments:

Post a Comment