My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Super EASY and Delicious Air Fryer Donuts #cinnamondonuts #greekyogurt #airfryer #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen #notburning #inflammation #abuseinjuries #womenwithinflammation

I've been hoping to cook with Greek yogurt but needed enough recipes to justify spending as much money as it costs for an organic low-fat Greek yogurt. I was lucky to find a good yogurt for a good price at Whole Foods in their 365 line. And I found many recipes for this week.


These donuts are delicious if you do everything needed. I added one tablespoon of light amber organic honey and 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract to the yogurt and stirred it well before adding it to the flour. I also brushed the donuts well with organic coconut oil and after they came out before dipping them in homemade cinnamon sugar (I used coconut sugar and cinnamon) and as I ate them. Yummy!!!!!
Not feeling lonely. 

Photo courtesy Clip Art Library


No comments:

Post a Comment