My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Spanish Chickpeas and Sweet Potatoes #yummy #healthy #helpful #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen

I'm not a fan of chickpeas or sweet potatoes but this was very satisfying and budget friendly for three off meals to traditional protein. I've been trying hard toward this. I used a bit of homemade vegetable stock that I made this morning because I dice my own tomatoes from the store so I didn't have that extra liquid from the can of diced tomatoes for the recipe. I also used smoked paprika and a touch of cayenne pepper for the hot smoked paprika that I didn't have. This was very tasty. I only used cooking spray and my mini air fryer for the sweet potatoes. I found this a challenge and found 5 min at 380° then flip them and another three minutes works well. Thank you Spain on a Fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment