My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Coconut Flour Black Bean Brownies #healthy #coconutflour #blackbeans #womenwithinflammation #abuseinjuries #tryingtoheal #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter #inthekitchen

I'm Extremely Lucky I was able to finagle this recipe from what I had at home.
I always use my own homemade chocolate, which I had a small amount, so the liquid of making more not solid had to suffice, leaving more liquid to the recipe, adding extra to the hour time of a three to four time extra needed for my mini convection oven I have to use. I only had one egg which is 'a beware' with coconut flour; I used 3 flax eggs - Yeeks! I added two extra tablespoons of coconut sugar for tasting and lost a corner of my silicone spatula when deciding to do the whole recipe in my new 8 cup Black and Decker food processor my son got me - LOVE it! ♥️ after I decided to stir in the extra chocolate chips that way. Stuck my fingers through the batter after realizing this after over accentuating the heat in my convection oven to make up for the thermostat problem. Didn't find it. Have to hope I don't digest it. I'm thinking these are the best brownies I've made. Hoping the coconut flour brings me extra energy. I think these are the best brownies I've made. 
(Found the piece of the spatula while slicing them.)

I also made just the filling of Spain on a Fork's baked stuffed peppers it was so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment