My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen #nutritionalbars #healthysnacks


I love quick snacks and breakfasts that are also easy to whip up. These vegan bars are loaded with nutritional energy. I love chocolate covered no-bake recipes.
I used 7 tablespoons of raisin paste instead of dates. They're cheaper and their nutritional value is also very good for you with some comparison to the quality of bone broth.
My pictures never do the recipe justice. My homemade chocolate pieces were too warm so I wasn't able to fold them in well. Will keep them in the freezer next time until they are needed. I'm glad this snack/breakfast/dessert needs to be kept in the freezer. It stays together so well and is cooling. Still holding the burning off. Will be making these again. Thank you for the recipe Rainbow Plant Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment