My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Holy Grail Nutrition Ingredients #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen #holygrail #healthyfood #medicinefood

 I'm starting a pinned post for my holy grail items that I love. I'm only posting the brands that I've compared to many others or just haven't found a product like it and have very much needed it. I'll be adding to it as I remember and find more.



Popcorn



I have not been able to find a salty snack with olive oil, sea salt, and no additives. I very happily just found this popcorn. It will be in my cupboard monthly. I hope to find more of these snacks made the same way. 


Flour




Have not found a flour that compares. It makes beautiful pie crusts effortlessly and I'm trying it out today with my artisan mini loafs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment