My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Gluten Free Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen #healthyfood #funfood #desserts #glutenfree

I found this wonderful, fun mug cake recipe. I couldn't wait to try it. I was so busy this morning and needed something special; this fit in perfectly. I only used coconut sugar the entire recipe. I blended the amount for the icing in the food processor. It came out a bit lighter and I had plenty of icing and some left over. I finally found a gluten free flour that cooks well, is light and fluffy, and I DON'T miss the wheat at all. This flour has a light denseness to it that's perfect. My stomach was thanking me for using gluten free. On to make pizza with it next. I got it in the gluten free flour bin at Winco grocery store.




Gluten Free Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment