My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Friday, February 21, 2020

Fun Weekend Blender Banana Pancakes #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen #oatflour #bananas #healthyfood



If you enjoy the taste of oat, as I do now trying to find gluten free options - this one coming closest along with garbanzo bean flour to wheat, you will enjoy these pancakes. I love using the blender for recipes and these women I find recipes from rock!


Pancake Recipe

With this one I cut the recipe in half and added one egg, nice amount of cinnamon, 1 tsp of vanilla, 1/2 tsp baking powder (I use aluminum free .99 at Trader Joe's), 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (or you can use lemon), 1 1/2 tbsp of honey, and used butter to cook the pancakes with. To keep it vegan you can use a flax egg and use coconut oil to cook the pancakes with. I used regular milk because this was all I had in the house. Double my added ingredients if you use the full recipe. I used honey, as I always have in the house, for the syrup on top. Very yummy and filling and I have four to five breakfasts out of it. Still gluten free and refined sugar free that I stick with.

No comments:

Post a Comment