My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Healthy Honey Oat Flour Raisin and Chocolate Chip Cookies #healthyeating #healthyliving #healthyfood #lorijeaninthekitchen

I just made two batches of wonderful tasting cookies that feel good for me and taste good - warm right out of the oven from Oatmeal with a Fork website. I trust her because she always uses the best dollar for what I'm looking for and gives me the best results where I'm limiting my sugar. I had no coconut sugar so I only used honey in one recipe calling for sugar, so this might be better for you anyway. I always blend my own oatmeal flour with the blender. It's easy and works well and costs so much less than having to buy it. Many food pantries give out oats or at the lower priced stores you can stock up cheaply. A great way to keep recipes gluten free and tasty.





I also blended an entire cup of oats leaving 1/4 c. whole oats for the raisin cookies. And I blended all the flour for the chocolate chip cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment