My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Snacks, Desserts, Breakfast and Tips #holisticyeah #lorijeanrocks

I want to add before I start, coconut oil has been helping me a lot. I buy the unflavored, or at least it says that, but it is mild, and use it to heat up my food. It's been helping my stomach. My digestion is easier. I found coconut milk, I like reduced fat, with granola (a bit for my Keto diet) eases my stomach as well in the morning. 




 Breakfast of egg, cheese, and avocado with my breakfast tea which has lemon grass that wakes me up and help kill the fatigue. Eggs inspired by Dr. Don Colbert of the Keto Zone Diet.
Love my ground pepper on eggs and my raisins give me the sugar boost.

My hot cacao drink with some coconut milk was yummy. I melted a square in a pan with the milk and whisked the cacao in.  

Also looking forward to trying Sammy and Bella's Blue Cheese Buffalo Wings, their Black and Blue Cheeseburger perhaps with ground turkey instead. Check out their Salmon Bake (I didn't have the zucchini) and watch on Episode 8 on Netflix.  I want to get an air fryer now after watching Episode 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment