My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

#coconutmilk #yum #lorijeaninthekitchen #healthyyeah #holisticliving

I found a wonderful mild tasting can of coconut milk at Trader Joe's. I bought reduced dat, which is just water added - it's 100 percent coconut milk, because I was afraid the taste would be too much for me. This is recommended for my conditions and used so often in Keto and Paleo recipes.

It quenched my sweet tooth even in a turkey and broccoli casserole. And my body feels more peaceful. I also had avocado oil mixed in with my salad where this helps aid the inner deeper wounds afflicted under my skin. I'm squeaking now. I'm going to try hot chocolate with it using cacao squares. Yum! You can make coconut whipped cream with it too. Much less ingredients than standard homemade. The Keto Reset Diet by Mark Sisson p. 302. You don't need a sweetener and it can be used as frosting. I'll be learning how to make cakes with aluminum free baking soda and maple sugar - made from boiling maple syrup in a pan.  


Photo courtesy  jeffreyw at flickr.

                                                           Photo courtesy Phu Thinh Co at Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment