My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Friday, May 24, 2024

Rebecca Campbell's Ancient Stones Oracle is Coming!!!! #stones #healing #lorijeanfinnila


Image by Enrique from Pixabay


Her oracle card deck here: Ancient Stones Oracle

Through the roof on this one! I'll definitely be ordering this before I go to the ruins in Mexico. When I was fighting for my life after my abuse in 2011' my mind couldn't stay away from connecting, including the stones. I still have to be careful not to go too close to that aura.


They have many stones in Ireland. They have one circle of stones (Beaghmore Stone Circles in Northern Ireland - 2 hrs from Dublin) where some say you can hear the children crying. I have always heard children crying from there. Found out later my dad, recently, my dad is, or was, I wasn't allowed to see the man who I didn't know was my father when he would come around that's British/Irish. Maybe the child crying was me, or maybe the baby that my ex murdered. I will find out one day when I visit Ireland next in 2025.'

No comments:

Post a Comment