My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Fudgy Black Bean Brownies #healthyfood #medicinefood #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen

I put a little bit too much water trying to make up for using beans that I made that hadn't retained the moisture of canned ones. But it was alright, I just baked it longer. They taste like coffee which is yummy with chocolate. I like these because they give me a bit of needed energy when I don't eat as much traditional protein. I had one with a scoop of my homemade ice cream.

Recipe at Detoxinista.

My homemade ice cream.
1 1/2 cups of cold organic 2% milk
1/8 cup of organic white sugar
1 tsp pure vanilla extract

Mix all together in a bowl then add to your ice cream maker for 20 minutes. It will be a soft serve. Scoop the remains into a storage container in the freezer. Let thaw for 20 minutes before each serving and use an ice cream scoop to round the serving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment