My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Chinese Chicken Bowl #recipe #quick #easy #blessedsunday #lorijeanfinnila #chinesefood

Found this wonderful recipe on Crunchy Creamy Sweet. It tastes just like Chinese takeout.

I couldn't believe how easy it was. Sauce came out right. I used my instant pot to sear on high then put to low for the sauce and used my instant pot store cover my son purchased for me to simmer the sauce. It thickened so fast I could safely remove the pan and let it sit on a potholder covered while I got the plate prepared. 

The instant pot is the only device I have that cooks evenly. I will take the pot out sooner next time. You can sear the chicken on high without fully cooking it and then turn it to low adding the sauce while stirring to finish it. 

I made it extra healthly, epecially for me having to omit soy, showing some ehancements below. I used coconut sugar too.

No comments:

Post a Comment