My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Slow Cooker Navy Bean Soup #lorijeanfinnilainthekitchen #healthylifestyle #yummyeats #beans #holisticmedicine #oregano #thyme #rosemary #bayleaves #garlic






I love slow cooker soups. It makes my day so easy knowing I have healthy food ready for me at the end of it. I had been making a different recipe that I found of navy bean soup. I had always loved it. I actually like this better. And with the pandemic I have to eat milder so this was the answer while still getting my extra herbs in my body for healing and immunity. Didn't have parsley so added 1 tsp of oregano in full instead. Also, I soaked the beans overnight to rinse out any small amounts of pesticides that may have been on them. And of course use filtered water for the soup and the soaking of the beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment