My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Lori's Creamy Organic Potato Soup #organic #lorijeanfinnila #yummyeats #healthyfood

Lori's Creamy Organic Potato Soup

I made this really cool single serve soup today. I used one medium yellow potato, ¼ c. milk, dash of salt, a bit of onion, and ½ c. of homemade chicken broth. I used a green herb spice to put on top. I sauteed the chopped onion, I used about 3 slices of onion not too thickly sliced, in a bit of unsalted butter. Then I added the chicken broth, salt, and the potato sliced in eighths. I cooked until tender. Then mashed with my hand mixer. Added the milk and my sprinkles of my herb spice. Oh so yummy. This green herb spice appears to give me more energy.




I use all organic now or I get real sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment