My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Tarragon Pan Fried Baked Chicken Breasts and Homemade Tater Tots #nochemicals or #preservatives Wake Up Your Senses 2nd Bean Recipe #heal #holistichealth #holisticmedicine #gunsense #lorijeaninthekitchen


Tender Tarragon Pan Fried Baked Chicken Breasts
These are to die for. The spices are perfect. They woke up my senses making me want to fight to heal. You will feel like you're eating out and pampered - this tastes that good.

 Video Imported From Instagram

Homemade Tater Tots
I left the dill out and didn't even have to squeeze out any excess water. No chemicals and saves you from having to go to the store and buy a bag.



As I promised, I'm also sticking to beans, at least one dish a week. I spread it out throughout five days. It buckles down the budget and gives me variety with my vegetables.

Italian Vegan Garbanzo Bean Soup




I left out the cherry tomatoes and only used 1 c. of vegetable broth (I made mine in the instant pot with 1 1/2 c. white lima beans to 3 c. water, rosemary, and a bay leaf and some small carrot pieces). I used the broth from this and it was DELICIOUS. Making the broth again I would put a bit less beans to water. I used celery seed which I do quite a bit instead of celery. It keeps better and I think adds a better flavor. So far, this is the best bean soup I've made.


Instant Pot Potato Leek Soup
Adding one more potato recipe, this is the BEST potato soup I've ever had. I didn't have any leeks and just used onion and it was still great. I also used a homemade seasoned sea salt recipe.

Catch my song out about Gun Sense and acknowledged by @Everytown "Everytown for Gun Safety"
This helps me heal as well! Apple Music and iTunes
Other places "Guns Pulled" by Lori Jean Finnila

No comments:

Post a Comment