My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Saturday, February 15, 2020

3rd and 4th Bean Recipes: Garbanzo Bean/Chick Pea Flour Banana Muffins and Garbanzo Bean/Chick Pea Flour Brownies with Chocolate Icing #lorijeaninthekitchen #healthyfood #healthyliving #healthymedicine


Chick Pea or Garbanzo Beans give me energy to help fight the fatigue. Where I don't eat refined sugar these were a lifesaver to help me stay on this road. They didn't have that tang or dingy flavor of chick peas, especially in a dessert. Loved them. Sorry about the yellow draw line in the photo. I couldn't get it out.


 Chick Pea Flour Brownies

I didn't have instant coffee so I used extra cocoa powder instead. I used coconut sugar and even cut the recipe in half and used a loaf pan. It worked great. I also used the usual homemade chocolate recipe that I got online.

I didn't use this brownie mix that is in this icing recipe if this is confusing. Scroll right under the brownie recipe here for the chocolate icing recipe..
Chocolate Icing


Chick Pea/Garbanzo Flour Banana Bread


I loved these with cream cheese or a cream cheese honey sweetened cheesecake filling.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment