My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Coconut Flour Orange Cake #coconut #energy #healing #emotionalbeing #holisticyeah

I'm always sharing how coconut flour helps me. I always feel more energized and alert. This helps your emotional state. This is why I'm always experimenting on ways to cook/bake with it. I think I found a neat tasting cake. It may  not taste sweet enough for you at first but your body gets used to it. It actually starts to like the finer things in life. I know I love my homemade dark chocolate with honey or molasses better than regular chocolate. I look forward to the fine taste.




Coconut Flour Orange Cake

I'm actually finding regular eating is great. This has become regular eating with regular foods as everyone else consumes daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment