My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Pumpkin Spice Vegan and Gluten-Free #lorijeaninthekitchen #holisticmedicine #holisticyeah #pumpkinspice


 Vegan Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie
This is a sure winner. The pie filling is the best. I worked with a rice pie crust but it was a bit crunchy because I tried to make my own rice flour with a 200-watt food processor - not the best idea; the flavor was still there. I also made my own homemade whipped cream (8 ounces whipping cream, 1/2 tsp vanilla and 1/2 tsp honey, more or less - taste test, and blended it in my blender) and omitted the brown sugar.

Vegan Pumpkin Ice Cream
I omitted the cashews and used regular 2% milk that I had in the house and omitted the sugar.

For those of you who missed the pumpkin spiced muffins here they are again to get all your pumpkin spice cooking done at the same time.

Catch  more on healing for autoimmune diseases Sept. 26 at the holistic tips radio show on your favorite platforms and listen to more as well by clicking the purple waved-sound icon in the upper left corner below of the first show showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment