My Firefighter by Lori Jean Finnila

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Homemade Rosemary Bread #brainsupport #spices #lorijeanfinnila

Rosemary has such a positive effect to my brain. I feel more clarity as if I'm getting more oxygen when I eat it. I happily went to the library yesterday and picked up two books on cooking with spices and their history. I was intrigued, and had been, by my Portuguese ancestors part in this. 

I saw a recipe for rosemary bread in one of the books and thought to make some. I couldn't use that recipe because I didn't have anymore bread flour that I was hoping to use up but I happily found this one. I swapped out honey for the sugar. I'll be eating soft eggs on toast and a pasta sauce with an organic rosemary turkey patty sandwich, that my son got me the patties, tonight. I also thought to make one large loaf. I think it's better suited for sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment